Gods are the vessels who receive and redistribute aether throughout the Audlensphere.
They come in many forms, some are timeless, deathless beings that aurround creation; others are wandering spirits stuck on the sphere to fulfill a certain puprose. Some seek war where others nurture peace. Many are serious in their pursuits though there are still jokesters among the divine. Each have a way of being worshipped, accepting the homage of mortalfolk and in return take actions with the accumulated power, be it for good or evil.
These are the gods, demi-gods, deities, and patron saints of the Auldensphere.
- Arp the Elder, god of good aging
- The Drowning God, patron saint of potation in deadly excess and deaths at sea
- Sylvester the Holy Fist, demi-god of righting injustice
- Aozaki, the saint of imagination and rendering imagined thought
- Nou, god of Nothing
- Vorr'kar, god of dark carnal desire and malicious pain